Job TitleRegistered Nurse Posted: 11/17/2022
LocationKS, Pratt - Parkwood Village
Pratt, KS 67124
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work! Parkwood Village is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work!
Parkwood Village is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join the nursing team as a Registered Nurse. You will support clinical services such as resident medication management, service planning and supervising the nursing staff. You will make a difference in the lives of residents by ensuring they receive excellent direct care.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you. Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being through the following benefits:
- On-call pay
- Standard and supplementary insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
- Continuing education
- Legend of Honor bonus
- Resident move-in bonus
- Celebration/sympathy gifts
- Scholarship program
- PTO donation program
- Crisis care program
- Employee Assistance Program
REQUIREMENTS of this position would include but not be limited to:
- Requires a current RN nursing license and CPR certification as required by the state
- Prefers at least 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Prefers previous supervisory experience, preferably in senior living
RESPONSIBILITIES of this position would include but not be limited to:
- Supervising and training the nursing staff to ensure quality of care
- Verifying the proper distribution and required documentation of medication, treatments and orders
- Participating in regular resident assessments and service planning, and following up with ancillary health care services as needed
- Assists with the move-in and move-out process including tours, orientation, evaluations, and family communications
- Provides direct care when needed, such as during health emergencies or during on-call rotation
- Relaying resident concerns or changes to the appropriate department manager
- Communicating effectively with residents and staff
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and safety guidelines
To learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion. This position may require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Legend Senior Living Associates will be required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine unless a medical, or religious exception is approved. Newly hired associates will be required to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine and complete the appropriate number of doses for the vaccine type within 30 days of hire.