Job TitleServer Full Time & Part Time Posted: 11/17/2022 Salary: $10.72-11.17
LocationKS, Pratt - Parkwood Village
Pratt, KS 67124
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work! Parkwood Village is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Legend Senior Living is proud to be recognized as a Certified Great Places to Work!
Parkwood Village is proud to be part of the Legend Senior Living family and we are Hiring! A career with us means quality training, plenty of growth and development opportunities and a team that feels like family.
Legend’s Gold Leaf Dining - Only the Best…the Freshest…the Finest
We are looking for outstanding individuals to join the culinary team as a Server. You will make a difference in the lives of residents by providing efficient and courteous service to residents and their guests during meals. The culinary team enhances Legend’s Gold Leaf Dining experience, which sets a high standard for atmosphere and food quality.
As you enrich the lives of seniors, we want to do the same for you. Legend provides for your financial, physical and mental well-being through the following benefits:
- Standard and supplementary insurance
- Retirement program
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Annual performance appraisals/evaluations
- Continuing education
- Legend of Honor bonus
- Resident move-in bonus
- Celebration/sympathy gifts
- Scholarship program
- PTO donation program
- Crisis care program
- Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities of this position would include but not be limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and their guests
- Accurately taking, placing and serving food and beverage orders and requested
- Assisting with special requests whenever possible
- Monitoring the salad bar to ensure proper supply and temperature is maintained
- Clearing the tables, delivering soiled items to be cleaned, and resetting the table
- Communicating effectively with residents and staff
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and safety guidelines
This position is typically in a kitchen environment, exposure to heat, hot water, sharp objects and cleaning chemicals will occur.
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and drug screening will be conducted at the company’s discretion. This position may require the associate to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Legend Senior Living Associates will be required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine unless a medical, or religious exception is approved. Newly hired associates will be required to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine and complete the appropriate number of doses for the vaccine type within 30 days of hire.